Banc Intranets Enhances its BancWorks® Employee Intranet with State-of-the-Art Document Management Engine; Improves How Financial Institutions Manage Access and Delivery of Information
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., December 3, 2018 – Banc Intranets, a provider of secure, web-based enterprise content management solutions for financial institutions, announced it has enhanced its BancWorks® employee intranet with an updated document management module designed to help financial institutions better govern employee access to documents, forms, policies and procedures.
Financial institutions are under tremendous pressure to ensure the integrity of their internal networks and control the flow of information throughout their organization. In response, Banc Intranets has updated its employee portal to help institutions’ administrators and senior leadership better manage their intranets, as well as employee access to certain files and documents, through its updated, seamless user-interface.
“BancWorks’ updated document management module will allow bankers, of any skill-level, to easily manage access and distribution of internal documents, forms and procedures across their organization,” said Lynette Anderson, CTO of Banc Intranets. “As with all of our solutions, this update was developed by bankers for bankers, and we will continue to build upon this release as we collaborate with our clients and industry partners.”
With its enhanced document management engine, financial institutions leveraging BancWorks can:
- Safeguard specific documents or internal materials to ensure users do not print or download critical information for use outside of the bank, which further ensures data loss prevention;
- Leverage the intranet’s full text search tool to easily locate and sort specific documents based on words or phrases used in any page, FAQ, blog, form or other content hosted within the intranet;
- Engage socially with employees and review comment threads, likes and shares to easily see the conversation connected to content at any time;
- Establish notification alerts for document changes or actions;
- Receive real-time analytics for document views, past actions and how employees are interacting with internal pages, documents, forms, policies and procedures;
- Limit duplicate information or document creation with the intranet’s automatic review system; and
- Utilize BancWorks’ easy-to-use administrative overview to review all documents hosted within the intranet to easily manage permissions and ensure data loss prevention.
“As financial institutions continue to reinforce their cybersecurity strategies, it’s necessary for them to also create safeguards to carefully identify who has access to specific internal information at any given time,” said Mark Anderson, CEO of Bank Intranets. “This calculated approach to data loss prevention will ensure that bankers are not only protecting their internal processes, but their reputation with peers and consumers as well.”
About Banc Intranets
Established in 2002, Banc Intranets, LLC is a leading provider of secure, web-based enterprise content management solutions for financial institutions. Its technology provides a single point of access across multiple devices for documents and information and centralizes employee onboarding and training, streamlining day-to-day operations for bank directors and senior managers. In addition to increasing efficiency and productivity, Banc Intranets’ solutions are developed by financial industry professionals, providing comprehensive reporting that is critical to maintaining regulatory compliance. For more information, visit www.bancintranets.com or follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.